Blaine has never played games with his feelings about Kurt. This season, more than ever, he has made it clear that he loves Kurt, will always loves Kurt, wants to spend the rest of his life inventing ways to love Kurt.
MPs have voted for the bill by 400 to 175
Congrats to the UK!!!!
Yeayyyyy for gay marriage. More fabulous weddings please! :)
I want to try a different type of giveaway
one where you don’t know what you’re getting
it could be something amazing
like $100 or band merch or posters or something
or it could be just like cute little trinkets or nice smelling soaps
(which are just as amazing if you ask me)
and I’ll make you like a little card or something
reblog by the end of February (are there 28 or 29 days this year IDFK)
I'm starting to understand why some people think musical theatre is weird
- This is how I explain shows:
- Little Shop of Horrors: an alien plant comes alive and starts eating everyone
- Spring Awakening: German kids have sex and die
- Rent: a group of friends in New York are poor and have AIDS and die
- Book Of Mormon: it's making fun of Mormons who go to Africa and try to convert the Ugandans and most of them have AIDS
- Avenue Q: Sesame Street on crack
- Chicago: Lets murder people and get away with it because we are attractive!
- Into The Woods: Aww cute princess storiesOH MY GOD ACT 2!!!!?!
- West Side Story: omeo and Juliet with gang members.
- Wicked: Musical fanfiction of fanfiction
- Phantom of the Opera: Crazy disfigured guy living under a theater breaks into a girl's dressing room at night, teachers her to sing, and then goes all crazy jelous and starts killing people and wrecking the theater when she tries to become independent of him.
- Thoroughly Modern Millie: Oh lok at them! Linin large and livin it up! Too bad the Great Depression is going to hit in five years or so.
- Spamalot: CRACK
- Pippin: King Charlemagne's son has an identity crises so he runs away, runs back, then runs away again.
- Man of La Mancha: Crazy knight fights a windmill while the other one rides a donkey.
- Les Miserables: veryone you love dies. The ones who live ar just annoying.
- Godspell: Hippy Jesus camp
- Hair: Hippy Jesus camp set during the Vietnam War with much drugs, camping in the park, and burning of draft cards.
Naoshima Contemporary Art Museum by Tadao Ando
Okay, so my mom has come to the conclusion that I need to get rid of all my extra Glee stuff once and for all. Since it’s a lot I was debating between making this a start of 2013 giveaway or a giveaway if I reach my follower goal. (372 more). So I decided to kind of do both. The winner will be chosen on the New Year, but There will only be a winner if I reach my goal. If I don’t I’ll split this into smaller giveaway’s throughout the year or resell it.
This is also an expansion of this giveaway, so anyone who has participated in that will also be entered in this.
- Giveaways are to thank my followers, so you do need to be following me
- I also want to try and keep this as fair as possible, so no contest only blogs
- Likes DO count
- You can reblog as many times as you want, but with the new notes on Tumblr it may not help you.
- I will ship anywhere.
- Keep your ask box open because the winner will be messaged there with 42 hours to respond before a new winner is chosen.
- And good luck :)
Giveaway will end January 1st, 2013 at 12:00 AM CST.
If you win you get:
Why do none of you live near me I just want to go get pizza and talk about glee
The next person who says to me that ‘everything happens for a reason' or 'if you don't like something, you can change it. Nothing is permanent' is getting a swift punch to the throat, I kid you not. Shut the fuck up!
I-really-want-to-run-my-fingers-through-them-curls appreciation post
Blaine/Sue hilarity please.
Only Sane Man with little patience for irresponsible authority figures + the most irresponsible of authority figures can only lead to good things.
Give me ALL the Blaine/Sue interaction!
Page 1 of 29